Blueberry Salad with Spinach and Feta
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp sliced raw almonds
Combine oil, vinegar, mustard and poppy seeds in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine spinach, blueberries and green onion in a large serving bowl; mix well.
Drizzle salad with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Top with feta cheese and almonds.
Makes 1 Serving.